Dear loyal customers,
During this challenging time, we want to take a moment to let you know that we are committed to serving you and your families. In March, our worlds turned upside down, with dining rooms being shut down. We are trying our best to continue to provide for you, your families and our community. Safety is our #1 concern.
This is what we are doing to serve you:
- We are open for curbside pickup and no-contact delivery. To make it easier for you, our online ordering and phone lines are open.
- Our delivery drivers are properly trained to handle orders with care and carry protective gear.
- We are following all local ordinances and are closely following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff members.
- We prepare your meals in a clean environment, following all food safety standards. All our staff members wash their hands thoroughly, regularly, and wear gloves at all times. We clean and sanitize all high contact areas of our restaurant, using chemicals known to be effective against COVID-19.
- In order to serve you better at this time, we have rolled out new Family Pizza and Pasta Specials, Daily Specials and package offers that you and your family can enjoy from the comfort and safety of your homes.
We are all in this together. We will continue to provide great quality food and service, and adapt to our community’s needs. We are open for your feedback and concerns, so let us know anything you feel will help us serve you better.
We thank you for your continued love and support. Stay safe and healthy.
-D’Agostino’s Pizza and Pub Management